Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Product Review | Benefit : Posietint

Hi Ranterss!

It's been a long time since my last post.. exams and assignments consumed my time :( but..i'm back and exams were pretty nasty.. sigh
So i have been a bit obsessed about Benefit cosmetics, and it all started HERE. I'm glad that i discovered Benefit products and i have been in love since.While i was busy studying (wink) I treated my self to the tinted lip & Cheek tint every beauty blogger is raving about..





I LURRVED the color on my lip... i used about 3 coats to get to the color i really liked.. It dries fast and leaves a natural look on your lip.

The CON was that it dries and darkens your lip :( May be apply some lip balm before ?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe to my blog! <3

Yours,
Safeha


Follow me:

1 comment:

  1. I havent tried this before but sounds good but just apply lots of lip balm before xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! =)