Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Product Review | Sephora by OPI : Neutral Beauty

Hi Ranters!

This is my first review on nail polish so bear with me ! ;) I have always been a fan of nail polish, i believe that your nails can speak for you ..


OPI : Neutral Beauty



I bought this on sale at Sephora for $4.50 last week and thought it was a bargain!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D The whole earthy vibe and my hate for flashy nail colors made my heart skip a beat when i laid my eyes on this beauty....
But, as much as i was excited to try it on ..i should tell you that i was very disappointed that my nails started chipping the very same day :(

So the PROS :


  • Beautiful color. ( if you're in to earthy laid back nails, this IS the color for you)
  • Cheap. ($ 4.50 for OPI - bargain!)
  • Dries quickly.
  • One coat is more than enough.
CONS :

  • Chips off quickly. ( may be try a top coat?)

What are your favorite nail colors, this fall?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe to my blog! <3

Yours,
Safeha


Follow me:



7 comments:

  1. Hi! I just did a post on my fall faves at the moment!! Verosays.com

    I'm not sure I could pull off this color but it looks great on you..! Def try a top coat!! Let us know if it worked! :)

    Verosays.com

    xoVero

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool ;)
    My favorite's vendetta of Chanel ;).... (violet)
    Kisses
    The diary of Indian Savage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. It looks very great !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous neutral colour! Perfect everyday wear. :)

    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a lovely nude colour!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that's an interesting nail colour. I don't think I've seen that kind of shade before.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! =)