Monday, October 21, 2013

Product Review | Benefit cosmetics : The POREfessional

Hello Ranters!

I received a sample of The POREfessional with one of my Sephora orders and i wanted to try it out. It turned out to be the perfect all purpose primer ever ! TRUST me on this!

Here are some pics of the sample i received.



What they say.." Our silky, oil-free PRO balm quickly minimizes the appearance of pore & fine lines for smoother - than - smooth skin.

What the product actually delivers ...
 I have to say, it actually does work miracles.It did not only minimizes the pores and scars on my cheek, It perfectly blends and leaves your skin smooth, matte and fresh.The neutral Balm could be applied on top or under your foundation and suits any skin tone.

I should mention that my make up lasted all day, and it did look natural.So i went ahead and ordered 2 full size bottles from Sephora. 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe to my blog! <3

Yours,
Safeha


Follow me:

7 comments:

  1. I want to try this so bad!! Next paycheck I'm heading to the mall haha!
    Thank you so much for your comment! :) I just started following your blog on bloglovin and GFC
    Follow mine if you like :)

    http://fashionqueen294.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to buy this.. Just wanted to see more reviews on it before I fork over the money lol ..

    Verosays.com

    xoVero

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Now I need to try this stuff out! Thanks for sharing :) Your blog is so pretty and chic, Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting!!! I need to try it!!!!
    Thank you for sharing sweetie.
    Kisses
    The diary of Indian Savage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great product! And amazing review:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually want to try this out for myself.
    It seems like the product is getting a lot of positive reviews. :)
    Thank you for sharing this.

    Love from Canada.
    ❤anamascara.blogspot.ca❤

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! =)