Monday, September 19, 2016

Product Review | ROHTO : Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence

Hey Ranters!

This week I'll be introducing you to a product that practically saved me from acne and PIH. I picked this up after reading so many rave reviews from all across the world.


This Rohto Melano CC Intensive Anti Spot Essence, which is commonly known as Melano CC is supposedly to be used as a spot treatment but, however i use it all over my face as a serum.

I have been using it for about a month and seen great results. 





It has reduced redness , really great to calm/get rid of active acne and it also brightens and reduces PIH.

I'm super impressed with the results i have been seeing since using this product.What's your Holgu Grail acne/ PIH fighting products? Let me know in the comments.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe to my blog! <3

Yours,
LoveRantStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! =)